- In-Room Tablets
- Crave Console
- Takeaway Today
- Crave CMS
- Crave NOC
Crave tablets require a constant power connection to remain charged and functional. The following guide describes the steps to take if your Crave In-Room table or Console will not switch on.
The most likely causes for a Crave table being unable to be switched on are:
- Battery has discharged
- Faulty dock
- Faulty power socket or connection
- Battery fault
2. Battery Discharged
In most cases the battery has completely discharged after prolonged use. Please carry out the following steps
- Verify the docking station is connected to a working power supply
- Ensure the red led light on the power supply unit is lit
- Place the tablet in the dock and allow to charge for 20-30 mins
- Once the tablet has reached 8% charge it will automatically turn on. Please note that Auto Switch on is only available for Crave branded tablets
- The battery indicator will move to indicate it is charging
3. Faulty Dock
4. Faulty Tablet
In rare circumstances, charging issues may be caused by hardware failure.
- Please examine the tablet for any signs of physical damage
- Please eliminate the dock by trying an alternative functional dock.
If the tablet still does not power on please contact our Customer Success team who will be able to provide further advice and assistance.
Crave devices should only be serviced by authorised Crave personnel and repair partners. Please no not attempt to service any devices or docks yourself. Please contact our Customer Success team who will be able to provide further advice and support.