- In-Room Tablets
- Crave Console
- Takeaway Today
- Crave CMS
- Crave NOC
This article details the steps to change or hide a product price.
1. Login to Crave CMS using your unique credentials
2. Navigate to the menu
- Using the top tabs click 'Products' and 'Menu'
- The company menus will be displayed (the majority of companies only have one menu), double click on the menu to open it up
3. Navigate to category
- Once the menu is opened, navigate to the category your product is in
- Open up the category and find your product
- To access the product configuration, click on the 'edit' icon
4. Change Product Price
- Once your product page is open, check you are on the 'Generic' tab.
- Amend the price in the 'Price (Including tax)' box and click 'Save and go' to return to the menu
5. How to hide/unhide a product price
- Click on 'Advanced' tab and tick/untick 'Hide Price' and click 'Save"
6. Publish Changes
- To bring the changes through to your In-Room tablets, please publish the menu and schedule a restart. Please read our How to Publish Changes Guide for further assistance
- AppLess, ServeSafely and Takeaway Today applications do not require any changes to be published