- In-Room Tablets
- Takeaway Today
- Crave CMS
- Crave Console
- Crave NOC
This guide will detail the steps needed to change the product description or short description.
1. Login to Crave CMS using your unique credentials
- Learn How to Login to the Crave CMS
2. Navigate to the menu
- Using the main navigation menu select Products > Menu
- The company menus will be displayed (the majority of companies only have one menu), double click on the menu to open it up
3. Navigate to category
- Once the menu is opened, navigate to the category your product is in
- Open up the category and find your product
- To access the product configuration, click on the 'edit' icon
4. Change Product Description
- Once your product page is open, check you are on the 'Generic' tab.
- Amend the product description or short description and click 'Save and go' to return to the menu
5. Should I Use Short or Long Description?
- Short Description in only used in AppLess and is the description displayed on the menu list view. this is generally used to display pricing/sizing or a basic description of the product. (Example below with short description highlighted)
- Longer Description is used on In-Room tablets and AppLess and provides a longer description displayed to the guest when a product is selected/clicked. This description is usually more detailed. (examples below of a description on a tablet and AppLess - both highlighted in yellow)
6. Publish Changes
- To bring the changes through to your In-Room tablets, please publish the menu and schedule a restart. Learn How to publish changes
- AppLess, ServeSafely and Takeaway Today applications do not require any changes to be published