- In-Room Tablets
- Crave Console
- Takeaway Today
- Crave CMS
- Crave NOC
This guide will detail the steps needed to change the product description or short description.
5. Should I use Short Description or Long Description?
- Short Description in only used in AppLess and is the description displayed on the menu list view. this is generally used to display pricing/sizing or a basic description of the product. (Example below with short description highlighted in yellow)
- Longer Description is used on In-Room tablets and AppLess and provides a longer description displayed to the guest when a product is selected/clicked. This description is usually more detailed. (examples below of a description on a tablet and AppLess - both highlighted in yellow)
- To bring the changes through to your In-Room tablets, please publish the menu and schedule a restart. Please read our How to Publish Changes Guide for further assistance
- AppLess, ServeSafely and Takeaway Today applications do not require any changes to be published