- In-Room Tablets
- Crave Console
- Takeaway Today
- Crave CMS
- Crave NOC
This article will explain the steps required to upload a pdf to a product within your menu. A pdf can be added to the tablet or mobile solution as a quick way to add (for example) a sample menu, resort map, information letter etc for guests to view.
1: Login to Crave CMS using your unique credentials
2: Navigate to the menu
- Using the top tabs click 'Products' and 'Menu'
- The company menus will be displayed (the majority of companies only have one menu), double click on the menu to open it up
3: Navigate to category
- Once the menu is opened, navigate to the category your product is in
- Open up the category and find your product
- To access the product configuration, click on the 'edit' icon
4: Product Configuration Page
- Once the product page is open, click on 'Attachments' tab
- Use the dropdown and select 'Document' and click 'Add Attachment' this will open up the attachment page
5: Add Attachment Page
- Name your attachment and click 'Save'
- Click 'Documents' Tab
- Click 'Convert PDF'
- Add your selected pdf file - the file will then be uploaded
- Click 'Save and go' to return to the menu
6. Publish the changes
If you are a tablet customer you will need to publish your changes, click on this article or more information How To Publish Changes To In-Room Tablets
Once published your category will be visible on your tablet:
If you are an AppLess customer, the changes will automatically be live. The pdf will be displayed on your menu: