- In-Room Tablets
- Crave Console
- Takeaway Today
- Crave CMS
- Crave NOC
The below article details how to add a Language Switcher to an AppLess Configuration.
Please Note: The language switcher will only be effective if the translations are added for all of the content within an AppLess solution.
Instructions for Adding a Language Switcher
Step 1: Add the Language Switcher Widget
- Go to AppLess - Appless Configuration and open the relevant page that you want to apply the language switcher to NOTE: This should ideally be the first page that a customer will visit
- Click on the Green Plus (+) icon in the Widgets section.
- Enter the Friendly name (i.e Choose Your Language) and select the type as Language switcher.
- The language switcher will only be able to select from existing languages within the Company CMS.
- To review what languages are added, to go Company - Companies - Select the relevant company and go to Cultures.
- To add new cultures, simply select by checking the box from the cultures in the list.
- Please Note Selecting a culture will add it to the switcher, but languages are not automatically translated, the translations should be manually entered on each product/category/widget.