- In-Room Tablets
- Crave Console
- Takeaway Today
- Crave CMS
- Crave NOC
Images play an important part in making you menu stand out and can visually help to increase sales. This article will guide you through adding category image
1: Login to Crave CMS using your unique credentials
- Learn How to login to the Crave CMS
2: Navigate to the menu
- Using the top tabs click 'Products' and 'Menu'
- The company menus will be displayed (the majority of companies only have one menu), double click on the menu to open it up
3: Navigate to category
- Once the menu is opened, navigate to the category you would like to add an image to
- If you are creating a new category, you can learn Learn How to create a category before creating your product
4: Add Category Image
- Once you have located the correct category, click the 'edit' icon and this will open up the category page on the generic tab.
5: Configure Category
- To configure the category, click the 'edit' icon and this will open up the category page on the generic tab.
6: Add Category Image
- To add an image to the category, click the 'Images' tab - The product image size is 928 pixels x 644 pixels
- Select 'Add'
- Check all the boxes that apply to the location of the image (as a rule, tick the top 5 boxes under the first category 'In-Room Tablet'
- Click on 'JPG Quality' and change to 100 and click 'Save'
Click 'Choose File' and select your image and click 'Save'
- Once the image has been uploaded, it can be viewed on the tabs displayed and by using the dotted outline, the optimum part of the image can be selected.
- Click 'Save and go' to return to the main menu
7. Publish the changes