- In-Room Tablets
- Crave Console
- Takeaway Today
- Crave CMS
- Crave NOC
The following information provides a guide on the care of Crave In-Room tablets to ensure the best user experience for your guests.
To ensure optimum performance of the Crave tablet, the following steps should be performed as part of the daily room servicing routine.
- Wipe the Crave tablet cover and screen using the cleaning guidelines provided below.
- Connect the Crave tablet to the power supply and ensure that the battery charging icon is visible in the bottom right of the screen.
- Inform the Crave administrator or department manager if the following issues occur:
- Tablet does not show the home screen when connected to the charger.
- The weather information and/or time is not visible.
To remove fingerprints and dust from the Crave tablets, wipe using a dry microfibre cloth. If more stubborn stains exist, lightly dampen a section of cloth with warm water and gently wipe the screen until clean, followed by a dry cloth to remove any residual moisture.
Never use a paper towel or a harsh cloth to clean the Crave tablet as they may leave scratches on the screen surface. Window cleaners, harsh chemicals or cleaning solvents should not be used. Extra care should be taken to avoid getting any residual moisture in openings such as the speaker or microphone slots.
Additional Cleaning Routine
It is recommended that on a regular basis a screen cleaner spray or anti-static wipes be used to wipe over the tablet, which contain an anti-bacterial ingredient and enhance the performance of the screen.
Never apply a screen cleaner by directly spraying onto the screen. First apply the solution onto a dry cloth, prior to application on the screen.
The following video guide provides more information for housekeeping and maintenance teams.