- Crave CMS
- In-Room Tablets
- Takeaway Today
After changes are made within the CMS a restart is required for tablets to receive the updated information. Scheduled Command Tasks (SCT) provide the ability to set advanced reboots for all tablets ensuring tablets receive the updated changes.
Please Note: Before you schedule a restart of the In-Room tablets you will need to publish any changes.
Learn How to publish your content changes.
Creating a Scheduled Command Task (SCT)
1. Select Tools > Scheduled command tasks > Add
2. Configure the Start on Date & Time as well as the Expires on Date & Time. For your information the local time zone is displayed on the left.
- You should generally allow a 3 hour time period for the tablets to restart.
3. You can enter an email address to receive a notification once the Scheduled Command Task has finished
4. Select Restart Emenu located under commands
5. Select Create scheduled command task
- Do not select the save option at the top of the page, doing so will not save the Restart emenu command selected.
6. Tick the Active checkbox and select Save
7. The command task will now run for the duration that you have configured.
Please Note: You will not be able to publish additional content changes until the running task has completed.